The Venetian-inspired Mr. C Beverly Hills (1224 Beverwil Dr., L.A.) is recognized for providing guests with luxury experiences and packages — from access to high-end Italian sports cars, premium Colnago bikes or tickets to the L.A. Opera. But why should the adults have all the fun? Just in time for summer, the family-friendly boutique hotel lets kids in on the action by offering “Little C” amenities. These child-friendly perks can be added to any guestroom or suite room type. They include:
- A complimentary welcome Mr. C teddy bear, a plate of freshly baked homemade cookies with Nutella spread and sprinkles, plus milk;
- Complimentary plush, child-size bathrobes;
- Complimentary The Honest Company Discovery Set bath and body products, including shampoo and body wash, Organic Healing Balm, face and body lotion, hand soap and laundry detergent;
- A “Little C” menu available at The Restaurant at Mr. C, poolside, and for in-room dining, featuring classic Cipriani dishes including Baked White Tagliolini Pasta with ham, Mini Margherita Pizza with Buffalo mozzarella, Spaghetti ala Bolognese, plus breakfast items such as Belgium waffles with Nutella and beverages including virgin Little C Bellinis;
- Cribs at no extra charge (rollaway beds are available for an additional $35 per night);
- $5 tickets to the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium (If families choose to participate in the aquarium scavenger hunt, they’ll receive a 15 percent discount coupon to Pacific Park on the Pier for unlimited rides);
- $20 off surf and paddle boarding lessons with Santa Monica’s Learn to Surf LA; and
- 10% off the pottery studio Color Me Mine in Beverly Hills.
The package is available now, and will last through the remainder of 2015.