We caught up with the new kids on the block, Kidz Bop Kids that is. The kids performing your child’s favorite pop songs for family consumption are currently on their Best Time Ever Tour. We had Instagram star Haileigh Vasquez interview them on their tour bus during the Los Angeles stop in June. The brand new group of kids, who started this year – Ahnya (12), Freddy (12), Julianna (12), Isaiah (10), Sierra (12), and Cooper (13) were gracious, talented and excited about living the rock star life on the road. The L.A. show was the hometown market for three California KIDZ BOP Kids, Isaiah (Granada Hills), Sierrra (Burbank), and Freddy (Fontana). Attending the show was the most dancing in the aisles I’d seen in a while and the freedom the kids in the audience and on the stage presented made for one fun night.
Here are some fun facts about Kidz Bop Kids:
- The director, choreographer and vocal coach assisting with the “Best Time Ever” tour has worked with Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Meghan Trainor and Fifth Harmony
- There’s a surprise moment in the show where The KIDZ BOP Kids bring some special guests on stage. There are secret talent scouts in the audience on the lookout for dads with awesome dance moves!
- The KIDZ BOP Kids have their own original song which is named after the tour – “Best Time Ever.” They sing the song during the show, and it will be featured on KIDZ BOP 35.
- The “Best Time Ever” tour is the first time any of The KIDZ BOP Kids have performed live on tour!
- The tour kicked off at LEGOLAND Florida.
- There’s a fog machine used in the show and the kids think the fog smells like pancakes. ☺Here’s Haileigh’s interview with the Kidz Bop Kidz 2017:
Here’s a fun “behind-the-scenes” look at the kids rehearsing for the tour. For more information about Kidz Bop Kids Best Time Ever Tour and Kidz Bop 35 visit kidzbop.com. You can also keep the kids busy with their music videos on YouTube here.