Win a Winner!
Writers & Photographers
Berlitz Summer Camp
phone: view phone310 365 8042
Veronica Hinojosa-Stang is the owner of Baby Nurse and Doula services, and is dedicated to guide, educate and teach different techniques on how to properly care for a newborn. She has a bachelor’s degree in education, is a Certified Birth Doula, Po
• Twelve years of experience working with newborns, infants, and twins : Experienced with sleep Training, setting up routines and schedules if desired. Babies with Reflux, weaning from Breastfeeding, Babies with special needs and medication.
• Certified Birth Doula CD(DONA)
• Insured professional Postpartum Doula
• Newborn Care Specialist
• Infant Sleep Trainer
• Baby nurse trained
• Baby Massage Educator
• Lactation Educator
• Certified Massage Therapist
• Certified Happiest Baby on the Block - Educator
• CPR certified : Adult, Child and Infant
• California driver licensed
• Languages: English, Spanish, Italian and German
• Bachelors’ Degree in Education.
• Skilled to train your future NANNY and smooth the transition.
• Certified Nurse Assistant
• Certified caregiver for elderly and children
• Certified Home Health Aide
• Flexible worker
• US Citizen
• Able to travel IN and OUT of the States.
No Video Available
We called Veronica when our 3-week-old daughter was having trouble with reflux and not sleeping more than 45 minutes a stretch. We were exhausted and not able to fully enjoy this wonderful time. Veronica has a career that spans more than 10 years and more than 100 babies, including multiples. She is well-read in the newborn literature and is probably more qualified than anyone to handle any situation. She is a postpartum doula, newborn care specialist, lactation specialist, and massage therapist for adults and infants, to name a few of her many hats. She has gone the extra mile to acquire not just extensive certifications but the knowledge and experience to excel at what she does. My wife and I are both physicians (type A personalities!) with particular concerns about safety and trust. Veronica quickly earned our trust and allayed our fears about letting someone else help care for our first and only child. Though she has admitted to me that my daughter is one of the most spirited babies she has ever cared for, I am thrilled to report that she is now consistently sleeping 3-5 hour stretches between feeds. Veronica is nothing but professional, kind, friendly, loving, and a great communicator. She treats our daughter as if she were her own. I give Veronica my highest recommendation. Hiring her was a great investment and has allowed me and my wife to be well-rested and to give our daughter 100%.
by Daniel Le
Los Angeles, California
10/02/2012 - 06:16 am
I contacted Veronica when my daughter was 6 weeks old. She used to be rocked to sleep and it kept longer and longer to make her falls asleep. Veronica help me broke the bad habit and introduce the new method of helping her to fall asleep. She spent 10 days with us and our daughter got a lot better. She can sleep for about 5-6 hours and woke up only one or two at night to be fed. I highly recommend Veronica for sleep training your baby.
by Neni V
05/23/2012 - 10:35 pm
The Greater Los Angeles and surronding areas