Date(s) - 08/15/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In this interactive family workshop from the California African American Museum, participants will create cut paper lanterns from LED lights and materials found around the house. RSVP for Zoom instructions.
- Paper: Any color. Standard-size card stock weight is best but you can also use construction paper or scrapbook paper, or up-cycle an old file folder.
- A wood skewer, toothpick, or metal paper clip (to poke holes in the paper)
- A towel or t-shirt (to use as a soft surface; it will be used and returned undamaged)
- Markers, pencils, or crayons
- A glue stick, tape, or stapler
- LED light or a battery-powered safe light source