Noo in Town
When it comes to yogurt, there’s a new game in town!
noosa yoghurt is quite possibly the creamiest and most flavorful yogurt I’ve ever had! The secret to noosa is that it’s made in small batches on a farm in Bellevue, Colorado using only the best ingredients: natural whole milk, fresh fruit purees and clover alfalfa honey. Its thick, smooth consistency is so delish that this healthy treat can easily pass as dessert anytime.
There are a ton of flavors to choose from including the seasonal pumpkin, blood orange and cranberry apple and are available at most local and independent stores. The price is about $2.39 for an 8 oz. cup.
Visit www.noosayoghurt.com for the entire story and where to find noosa near you.
Here are some holiday-inspired recipes using noosa finest yoghurt:
noosa Pumpkin Parfait Recipe
- noosa pumpkin yoghurt • Gingersnap cookies
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Crumble gingersnap cookies and layer into the bottom of a parfait glass.
- Stir noosa pumpkin to mix the pumpkin puree into the yoghurt. Spoon into parfait glass on top of gingersnap layer.
- Spoon whipped cream on top of pumpkin yoghurt.
Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top of whipped cream.
noosa Cranberry Apple Crisp Parfait Recipe
- noosa cranberry apple yoghurt
- Whipped Cream
- Add granola to the bottom of a parfait glass.
- Spoon cranberry apple noosa in and mix it together with the granola.
- Include a dollop of whipped cream on top of the mixture.
- As a last step, sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top.